Friday, February 10, 2012

Sample Post #4 Alphabiography

S is for Sydney, the city I grew up in.  When I first arrived, at age three, I was quick to proclaim, "this can't be Australia!  There are no kangaroos!". What I love about this bustling city is that it is very multicultural, there are tons of fascinating places, and public transport is a breeze. And, yes, kangaroos can be found in the city (at the Darling Harbor zoo), but I jump for joy when I see these furry creatures out in the bush. 

P is for Portland, the city of Roses.  It was in this city that I lived with my Grandma for five year while attending college.  Although Portland is very wet, it is also extremely lush, green, and very fresh.  My Grandma and I would often explore downtown, in search of our new "favorite" place.  Stumptown Coffee shop, Voodoo Donuts, and the street carts on 3rd Street quickly became some of our most visited sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment